eConsult - Contact Us Online
What is eConsult?
eConsult enables NHS based GP practices to offer online consultations to their patients. This allows patients to submit their symptoms or requests to their own GP electronically, and offers around the clock NHS self-help information, signposting to services, and a symptom checker.
eConsult is the most widely used digital triage tool in NHS primary care, built by NHS GPs for NHS patients, designed to enhance patient access, improve practice efficiencies and signpost patients to the right place at the right time for their care.
How does eConsult work?
eConsult is easy for patients and practices
Fill out a simple online form Monday through to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm to get advice and treatment within the next 48 working hours. This helps avoids telephone queues, connects you to relevant information and, if an appointment is needed, the most suitable clinician to treat you. Self-help advice is available through eConsult 24 hours a day.
If you think you may have difficulty with an online consultation don't worry, our reception team are happy to assist you or will happily complete the process on your behalf over the phone.
Our GPs will review the consultation and you will be contacted by the end of the next working day, if not sooner. Either by email (don’t forget to check your junk email folder), or by phone as appropriate to your consultation.
Please be reassured that patients needing to be examined will be invited to the medical centre.
You'll wonder how you did without it
- Patients may not need a trip to the surgery and their query may be resolved with a phone call
- There is no need to change surgery to get digital first access. Patients complete an online GP consultation with their own practice when they need to
- Medical advice is available 24/7 even when the practice is closed – Patients can check their health symptoms online and receive on the spot medical advice and treatment guidance thanks to NHS content
- Patients will get a response from their own NHS GP practice by the end of the next working day or sooner
- Access wherever and whenever patients want from any device. Unlike a telephone call patients can complete an eConsult at a pace that suits them, without taking up practice time
- Patients can request sick notes and test results without the need for an appointment saving patient and practice time
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.