Registering for online services
Download the Airmid App:
Ammonite Health would like to invite you to use the Airmid App
You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery.
What are the benefits of Airmid?
Airmid is the new patient-facing app to support your healthcare needs and engage with your care team, including Covid passports, requesting repeat prescriptions, booking appointments, etc. Some of the online services you will have access to:
- A faster and simpler alternative to eConsult using Online Consultations
- Book and manage appointments with reminders
- Request repeat medication
- Message medical professionals without the need for a face to face appointment – use video and direct messaging
- View and add to your medical record
- Give family members or carers access to your record where necessary
- Find nearby clinics
- Check your symptoms
- Fingerprint Authentication
- Use Airmid for your child as an online eRedbook
- Import data from medical devices and wearables e.g. Apple Health and Google Fit
Download the app:
How to register and use Airmid?
For patients who already have online access, you can use your SystmOnline login or NHS App login details. If you do not have online access you can create an NHS Login to use Airmid.
- NHS login follows the UK government's data storage standards to keep your information secure.
- Any website or app that allows you to use your NHS login must meet NHS Digital's standard on proving identity.
- We take the security of your information very seriously. By working with TPP, the company that provides the computer systems for this practice, we can ensure that the information you provide when using the online booking is protected. All communications with the TPP web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128-bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter. The web site is administered at a remote high-security site managed by TPP, not at the practice, so there is no possibility of unauthorised access. Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.
- NHS login is a service provided by the NHS that allows you to securely access digital health and care services. The credentials you set up using your NHS login can be used to access a variety of applications (including Airmid). Airmid do not have access to the data you uploaded to create your NHS login account, so please get in touch with NHS login directly for any queries around how this data is stored/used.